A Dedicated & Innovative Person With Passion
I’m Furqan Ali
AI Engineer, WEB3 & Crypto.
Connect with me to explore new ideas
Seoul, South Korea
YAHO | Seoul, S.Korea | 07/2022 - Present
- To build a recommendation engine that can recommend best tutor for the child based on his activities, hobbies, interest, likes and dislikes. (used tensorflow and pytorch).
- Working on Neural Collaborative model, and hybrid model such as LightFm. (used tensorflow and pytorch)
- Also working parallelly on introducing Learn-to-earn blockchain model into the Yaho app. (used solidity and web3)
- Reference contact point: firstname.lastname@example.org (CTO YAHO LAB)
ML Research Engineer
CCR LAB | Goyang-si | 12/2020 - 08/2022
- Develop web & mobile apps that can trace covid patients and then generate alert once an infected person comes in
contact with the non-infected person. (used flutter and nodejs)
- Developed Prioritized maintaining user privacy. For the user privacy, I used beacon concept. (used flutter and nodejs)
- Encrypt user personal information.
- Developed multivariate forecasting models that can predict COVID-19 (used tensorflow & pytorch)
- Detection of human activites across train, buses, cars, handwashing, touching mouth, etc. (tensorflow & pytorch)
- Project github: https://github.com/CovidTrackerApp
Freelance Engineer| Seoul, S.Korea | 09/2021 - Present
Worked with many big tech clients and provided them network plus desktop/application side support, managed their
infrastructure which includes:
- Fixing any network and connectivity issues that could crop up, detecting system and application issues, and ensuring the
smooth flow of data and voice throughout the organization.
- Updating hardware required for maintenance of servers and the network.
- Manage the security of computer systems and inter-application information transfers.
- Upgrading and improving operating environments, creating repair strategies, and providing technical support and training
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems.
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
NLP Engineer Intern
IBEX | Goyang-si | 10/2020 - 12/2020
- Developed a smart chatbot for e-commerce platform that can generate quick autonomous replies by seeing the ongoing
chat with customers. (RASA & pytorch)
- Developed recommendation system (Collaborative, Content and Hybrid Engines e.g. LightFm) (Tensorflow)
- Worked on Dialogflow and Rasa to develop chatbots
Co-Founder & Dev Team Lead (Part time)
ReliefMe | Karachi, Sindh | 02/2020 - 09/2020
Collaborated with silicon valley non-profit tech startup named Virufy. My key responsibility include:
- Design an end-to-end deep learning pipeline that can predict whether the user is infected with COVID-19 or not by using their recorded cough samples and historical disease data.
- Lead the overall development of the product, handled frontend team, worked with backend team and personally developed
AI pipelines. (Tensorflow & pytorch)
- Additionally worked on signal processing and many filters for noise removal such as Kalman filter, high pass, low pass
- Github: https://github.com/ReliefMe
Machine Learning Engineer (Part time)
Kodershub | Karachi, Sindh | 03/2018 - 02/2020
- From April 2018 - 2019, I worked as an embedded system Engineer and designer. My role was to:
Developed low-cost complete home automation circuit. Worked on Atmel microcontrollers such as stm32 etc, for
developing autonomous drones.
- From March 2019 - September 2020, I worked as an ML Engineer. My task include:
- Scrape data from different websites, and store it on the server for preprocessing.
- Design and code text classification and generation GAN DL pipeline and deploy it into production.
Area of Expertise
M.S. in Software Engineering
Korea Aerospace University